WHO: Sen. Mike Kowall, R-White Lake, chair of the Senate Economic Development Committee.
WHAT: Discussing legislation to allow the creation of a governmental authority for a New International Trade Crossing between Detroit and Windsor, Canada.
WHEN: Wednesday, June 22
1:30 p.m. or immediately following session, whichever is later.
WHERE: Farnum Building
125 W. Allegan
Lansing, MI 48933
BRIEF: The agenda for the legislative hearing to discuss Senate Bills 410 and 411 is as follows:
- Sen. Hoon-Yung Hopgood, D-Taylor;
- Sarah Hubbard and Brad Williams (representing NITC Coalition);
- A Ford Motor Co. logistics manager;
- General Motors Corp. Economist, Dr. Mustafa Mohatarem;
- Representatives from Chrysler;
- Wayne Wood of Farm Bureau; and
- Former Michigan Supreme Court Justice Cliff Taylor.